Serving Western Washington since 2003
- FREE Estimates!
- (206) 948-6288
Professional Exhaust Cleaning Technician Jobs
NWKEC is a rapidly growing company and always looking to add technicians to our day and night crews. No experience necessary. We will train the right people. We are looking for long–term, team players that have the potential and desire to become Lead Technicians. Integrity, trust, and a good work ethic are a must. We are not interested in part–time or temporary help.
The type of work you will perform includes pressure washing and hand–scrubbing fans, ducts, and hoods in commercial kitchens. Some ladder work as well. We work both indoors and outdoors.
- Paid training - We compensate $16.25/hr
- Paid time off (vacation/sick)
- Medical benefit
- All equipment, tools, uniforms, and vehicles to perform job functions
- Be at least 18 years of age and eligible for US employment.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be in good physical condition and not afraid of heights.
- Dependable. You have to show up and be on time consistently.
- No felonies.
- Driver’s license (Starting wage is $14.25 until you get your license.)
- Have a flexible schedule. We perform our work when restaurants close. That means our start times vary.