Serving Western Washington since 2003
- FREE Estimates!
- (206) 948-6288
Professional Exhaust Cleaning Technician Jobs
NWKEC is a rapidly growing company and always looking to add technicians to our day and night crews. No experience necessary. We will train the right people. We are looking for long–term, team players that have the potential and desire to become Lead Technicians. Integrity, trust, and a good work ethic are a must. We are not interested in part–time or temporary help.
The type of work you will perform includes pressure washing and hand–scrubbing fans, ducts, and hoods in commercial kitchens. Some ladder work as well. We work both indoors and outdoors.
- Be at least 18 years of age and eligible for US employment.
- Have a valid Diver's License and clean driving record. No DUI’s.
- Be able to pass a 10–year background check with no felonies.
- Be drug–free. We do random pee tests.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be in great physical condition. The job requires some crawling around in tight spaces and heavy lifting.
- Able to follow instructions and think on your feet. Critical thinking and common sense are mandatory.
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Training will be with the day crew.
- You must be available for hours early Sunday mornings through late Friday mornings.
- Be reliable with a strong work ethic. Have a “Get it done” attitude.
- Not afraid to get dirty.
- Not afraid to work hard.
- Not afraid of heights.
- Day shift typically starts between 5 – 8am and can go as late as 5pm.
- Night shift typically starts between 6 – 10pm and go as late as 7am the following morning.
- Paid training
- Pay increase after training
- Paid time off
- Medical benefit allowance
- BONUS at the six month mark after training!
- Regular Performance Bonuses for Lead Techs
- All equipment, tools, uniforms, and vehicles to perform job functions